EXCEL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
Vol. -I No.-IV
ISSN 2249-9032 (Print), ISSN 2277-3339 (Online)
- EEG Data Comparession Using Discrete Wavelet Transform on FPGA
Prof. Wattamwar Balaji.B, M.E (Co-ordinator), Aditya Engineering College, Beed, India.
- Conceptual Development of Supply Chain Management in Indian Retail Organised Market
Prof. P. Purushothamrao, Former Head Dept. of Commerce and Former Dean Faculty of Commerce Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Importance of Feedback Control System
Miss Reeta Rana, Assistant Professor, International Center of Excellence in Engineering and Management, Aurangabad, India.
- The Era of Microprocessor
Mr. Pritaj P. Mhaske, Asst. Prof., Shreeyash Ploytechnic, Satara Tanda, Aurangabad, India.
- Application of Mechatronics in Design and Control of A Quad-Copter Flying Robot for Aerial Surveillance.
Hemant L. Jadhav, Assistant Professor, International Center of Excellence in Engineering and Management, Aurangabad, India.
- RBI’s New Licensing Policy for Private Banks: Have we learned lesson from Global Financial Crises !
Dr.Shaikh Saleem, Director, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad, India.
- An Evaluation of PDS in Maharashtra – A Case Study.
Mr. Chandanshiv M.M, Research Scholar, Dept. of Economics, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India.
Dr. S.S. Narwade, Associate Professor, Dept. of Economics, Dr. Babasabeb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India.
- A Study of Human Resource Management in India Banking Industry.
Prof. Kamble B.N, Dept. of Commerce, H.N. College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Solapur, India.
- The Impact and Prospects of Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) in India Mr. Syed Abiduddin, Assistant Professor, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad, India.
- Customer Awareness and Growth of Blending Marketing in ERA of Globalization.
Dr. Chhanwal Ishwar Lakhichand, R.B. Attal College Georai, India .
Miss Archana Srinivas Bhalerao, Asst. Professor, International Centre of Excellence in Engineering and Management, Aurangabad, India.
- Corruption in Governance: Human Right Dimensions.
N.A. Pathan, Assistant Professor, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad, India.
- A Study of Shopping Malls and Its Impact on Small Retailers in India.
Mr. Pawar Pramod Devidas, Research Scholar.
- Comprehensive Assessment of Water Management in Agriculture.
Dr. Zine Dnyandev Eknath, Associate Professor and Head, Sonai.
- A Critical Analysis of Reward System As A Tool For Promoting Desired Organizational Performance: A Case Study of Selected Large Scale Units in Maharashtra
Mr. Sayyed Iqbal Faheem, Research Scholar.
- A Study of Financial Innovation Towards growth of Capital Markets in Indian Corporate
Dr. Dilip Misal, Assistant Professor & Head of Economics C.S.M. Arts Senior College, Aurangabad.
- Understanding the Role Of Trainees In Effective Training: A Paradigm for Effective Training Mr. Shivraj N. Patil, Research Scholar, Dept of Commerce, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.