EXCEL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
Vol. -I No.-II
ISSN 2249-9032 (Print), ISSN 2277-3339 (Online)
- SAP NetWeaver
Mohammed Ebad Ul Ahsan, SAP Consultant, EBRA IT Solution, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Performance Analysis of Montgomery Modular Multiplication on Embedded Systems, Implemented Using A Flexible Data Structure in Object Oriented Platform of C++
Rahat Afreen, Millennium Institute of Management, Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Rouza Bagh, Aurangabad, India.
- Taxonomy of Enterprise Resource Planning SystemBelal Saleh Mareai, Ph.D. scholar, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, India.
Dr. S. Y. Patil, Director of Brahma Valley Institute of Management, Nasik, India.
- Power System Protection Using UPFC
Dr. W. Z. Gandhare, Principal Govt. College of Engineering, Aurangabad.
Mohammed Irshad Waheed.
- Computer SecurityPritaj.P.Mhaske, Lecturer, People’s Education Society’s PES Polytechnic, Aurangabad.
- A Study of Retention Management In Indian Hospitality Industry : A Practical Viewpoint
Dr. Kalyan Laghane, Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management Science, Aurangabad.
Prof. Pooja Deshmukh, Associate Professor, MIMR, Aurangabad
- Conceptual Development of Green Marketing in India
Dr. Sarwade W.K., Former Head and Director, Department of Commerce and Management Science, Dr. B.A.M. University, Aurangabad.
Dr. Milind Deshpande, Director, Sumanjali Nursing Hospital Aurangabad.
- Higher Education: Utility of ICT as a Quality Teaching Tool
Dr. Shaikh Saleem, Director, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad, India.
Dr. Quazi Khabeer, Associate Prof., Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad, India.
- Foreign Universities In India: The Possibilities and Potentials for Development of Quality Higher Education
Dr. Sanjay Kaptan, Prof. & Head DCRC, University of Pune.
Mr. Shoeb Khan, Research Scholar, SGB Amt University
- Right To Information Act: A Tool Of Good Governance
Dr. D.S.Kaushik, Associate professor, faculty of Commerce. G.B.PG College, M.D.University Rohtak (Haryana).
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) In Small And Medium Sized Enterprise (SMEs):
An Exploratory Study In Marathwada Region.Dr. Farah Naaz Gauri, Associate Professor, Department of Commerce, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University, Aurangabad.
Biyabani Syed Najeebuddin, Associate Professor, Tom Patrick Institute of Computer & I.T, Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Aurangabad.
- Recruitment & Selection Planning
Tariq Syed, Asst. Manager – HR, Radisson Resort & Spa, Alibaug, India.
- Employment Opportunities In Growing Retail Sector In India Mr. Zubair V. Quazi, Assistant Professor, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad.
- Corporate Governance- A Tool for Accountability and Responsibility
Ghousia M.I, Assistant Professor, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad.
- Shifting Picture of Indian Advertisements
Waghmare Manik Sadhu, Head Dept. of Commerce, A.B. Arts and Commerce College Deogaon (R), Dist. Aurangabad.
- Shopping Mall In India – Opportunities, Challenges, And Strategies
Mr. Dhoke satish Manikrao, Assistant Professor, Dept of Commerce, Moreshwar Arts, Science & Commerce College Bhokardhan, Jalna
- Micro-Finance: Policy Environment and Regulation In India
Dr. Ganesh Kathar, Dept. of Commerce, A.B. Arts and Commerce College, Deogaon (R), Dist.Aurangabad.
- Corporate Social Responsibility A Sustainable Business Tool- Indian Perspective
Mr. Kamble. B.N., HNN College Solapur
Mr. Satyajit Indrajit Gaisamudre
- Quality Of Services In Housing And Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) And ay Mercantile Corporation (BMC): An Empirical Study Of Employee’s Observations
Maqdoom Ahmed, Research Student, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
- Corporate Governance: The New viewpoint of company
Dr. Memon Ubed Mohd Yusuf, Assistant Professor, Dept of Commerce, Sir Sayyed College Aurangabad
- A Study On Emerging Need Of Customer Relationship Management For Business In India
Miss Pote Aruna Gangaram, Assistant Professor, S.B.E.S College of Arts and Commerce, Aurangabad.
- E-Marketing And E-Business In Emerging Economies
Prof. Patil Limbraj Abajirao, Assistant professor, Dept. of Commerce, Arts, Science & Commerce College, Naldurg. Dist-Osmanabad.
- Global Financial Crisis: Performance & Responses of Banking Sector In India
S.B.Khandare, Research Student, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.
- Occupational Stress and Life Satisfaction Among Executives In Aurangabad District Prof. Vidya D. Kasture, Shivaji college, Kannad.
- A Study of Role of Service Marketing In Banking Sector with Special Reference to Aurangabad DistrictDr. Mohammad Abdul Raffey.
Dr. Akther Anwar, Associate Professor, Millennium Institute of Management, Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Aurangabad.