EXCEL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
Vol. -I No.-III
ISSN 2249-9032 (Print), ISSN 2277-3339 (Online)
- Heat Pipes
Shaikh Naushad, Design Engineer PTC, Communication Concept, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Automatic Restaurant Order System Using Zigbee
Prof. A.K. Lodhi, H.O.D, ECT, Aditya Engineering, Beed.
Praveen Baburao Kamble, M.E (Elect.), Aditya Engineering, Beed.
- Nanostructured Coating for Cutting Tools
Pathan Asif.S, Asst. Prof., Sai Institute of Engineering & Technology, Aurangabad.
- Time to Manage Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
Dr. Shaikh Saleem, Director, Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad, India.
- A Study Green Marketing Initiatives by Corporate Sector
Dr.W.K.Sarwade, Former Director Dept of Mgt Science and Former Head dept of Commerce , Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad.
Mr. Gaikwad S.B., Research Scholar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad.
- The Expectation Gap in Auditing Profession
Khaled Ahmed Mohammed Al-Alimi, Ph.D . Scholar, North Maharashtra University -Jalgaon-India. Dr. Vivek V. Katdare, Director of KCES,s Institute of Management and Research – Jalgaon-India
- A Study on Expectations and Perceptions of Students in Management Education
Dr. Ramesh Sardar, Asst. Prof., Department of management Science, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawad University, Aurangabad.
- Dispose of Garbage at the Source Generated – City Farming Mr. Ajay P. Tribhuwan, Department of Zoology, Swami Muktanand College of Science,Yeola.
- Effective Human Resource Planning in Recessionary Phase
Mr. Anand S. Bagade, Assistant Professor, International Centre of Excellence in Engineering and Management, Aurangabad.
- Logistics A Effecive Tool For Successful Marketing
Dr. Vilas S. Epper, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Commerce, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Indian Perspective
Dr. Prasad.S.Madan, Assistant Prof., V.S.S. College Jalna
M.A.Bansode, Research Scholar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Sickness In Small-Scale Industries: Causes & Remedies
Mr. Jadhav Mangesh Dagadu, Research Scholar.
Mr. Gaikwad Vijay G, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Commerce, S.V.K.T Arts, Science & Commerce College, Nasik.
- Organization of Multiculturalism & Multiplicity in Business Organizations
Dr. Sachin Hadoltikar, Research Scholar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Mr. Ambhore Prashant P, M.D, VAP, Associate, Aurangabad.
- Globalisation & Foreign Direct Investment in India
Ansari Shagufta Parveen, Asst. Prof., Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad.
- PPPS Initiatives and Role for Infrastructural Development in India
Shaikh Farha Rasheed, Asst. Prof., Millennium Institute of Management, Aurangabad.
- E-COMMERCE: Concept and Awareness
Mr. Pagare M. P., Department of Commerce, Siddharth College Jafrabad.
- Indian Retail Industry- An Overview
Siddiqui Lubna Javed, Assistant Professor, Millenium Institute of Management, Aurangabad.
- Management Education and Employment Dr. Pavitra D. Patil, Department of Management Studies, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
- Technological Transform & Modernization in Indian Banking SectorKalpana Chandrakant Gaikwad, Assistant Professor, S.B. Arts and Commerce College, Aurangabad.
- Methods & Role of Management Institutions for The Benefit of The Students
Quadri Syed Shah Nadeem, Research Student of Swami Ramanad Treet Marthawda University Nanded.
- Understanding the Role Of Trainees In Effective Training: A Paradigm for Effective Training Mr. Shivraj N. Patil, Research Scholar, Dept of Commerce, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.