The Excel Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Science is a Half Yearly publication with ISSN to disseminate knowledge and information in the area Engineering and Management. The journal focuses on theoretical, applied and interdisciplinary research in various fields. It provides a forum for debate and deliberations of academics, industrialists and practitioners and also promotes the paradigm of flexible systems management globally, so as to bring in more openness and addictiveness in the areas of management.
We invite original empirical articles from the academia, researchers, scholars and practitioners for forthcoming issue. We welcome papers from the of Engineering such as computer, mechanical, electrical, electronic and civil engineering and management such as Marketing, Finance, Production and Operations, Logistics, Human Resource, Information Technology etc. Analyzing the interrelationships between these areas, contributing to the pool of thoughts and providing insights to the researchers shall be the prime objectives of the journal.
We request you to join us with your scholarly contributions in the form of research articles, theoretical reviews, case studies etc.
Guidelines for the Authors
- Manuscript should not exceed 7 Pages (A4 Size Pages, Typed Single Space, Font size 12, and Font type – Times New Roman)
- Language Used – English
- Title of the paper should be followed by Name, e-mail and affiliation(s) of Author(s).
- Tables and Figures
To the extent possible, tables and figures should appear in the document near/after where they are referenced in the text. In no case should tables or figures be in separate document or file.
- An abstract of not more than 150 words is required.
- The paper should start with an introduction and end with a conclusion summarizing the finding of the paper.
It is the author’s obligation to provide complete references with the necessary information. References should appear in the text as “Amit and Khanna (2005) reported that ——”and the list of all the references must be placed at the end of the manuscript in the following style.Example:-Dr.Akther Anwar (2009), Finance Policy and Management Accounting, 7th Edition, Prentice Hall, India.
- Papers are accepted for publication on the understanding that they contain original unpublished work, not submitted for publication anywhere else.
- Excel Publication House, Aurangabad will not be responsible for any statements or text mentioned in the articles by the authors. The sole responsibility about the contents of the paper will be on the author of the paper presented.
- Papers are processed through a blind referral system by experts in the subject areas. To ensure anonymity, the writers name, designation and other details should not be repeated any where.
- Manuscripts, which do not confirm to these guidelines, will not be considered for publication.
- The articles can be submitted online at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The annual subscription for the Journal is Rs. 2000/-. (2 Issues) and Rs. 500/- will be extra towards postage charges for outstation subscribers.